MMPZ Group received the certificate of conformity to requirements of ISO standards
MMPZ Groups obtained the certificate of conformity to requirements of ISO standards:
- DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 (ISO 9001 Quality Management System),
- DIN EN ISO 14001:2015 (ISO 14001 Environmental Management System),
- DIN ISO 45001:2018 (ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management)
Certification of the management system was carried out in accordance with the audit procedure established by TÜV Thuringen e.V. by representatives of Norm Test, experts of TÜV Thuringen e.V., an international Certification Body.
While presenting the Certificate of Honor to the top manager of MMPZ Group, Marina KONDRAL, Director of the international Certification Body, noted:
– Your company is still at the starting line, while its name has already been recorded in the World Register. This is a unique case. We have seen, and our experts have been convinced, that one of your company’s strategies is to find a balance between economic, social and environmental performance along with the quality of your products. The toolkit laid as a groundwork shows that your activities are long-term and that the entire MMPZ team is focused on global success in the future. We wish you to achieve the stated goals. I sincerely hope that the Miory Steel brand and the logo of MMPZ Group shall be once synonymous with the quality of products within your core business.
Certification for compliance of the Management System with the requirements of the ISO standard was conducted in June. The experts assessed the developed and implemented Quality Management System, Environmental Management System and Health & Safety Management System.
Dzmitry BRENKO, MMPZ Group CTO, emphasized:
– It is a great honor and responsibility for us to obtain a certificate of quality recognized in all countries and continents. We are entering the world market with products to be manufactured according to the most advanced technologies and that already have the TÜV Quality mark. We have development plans – the launch of the second and third phases, as well as the search for other clusters of flat steel products. Therefore, we will continue our cooperation with the Certification Body and will confirm that each new product and type of production complies with international standards.
Norm Test was established on December 23, 2008. At present, the company carries out activities on organization and certification of management systems as a Belarusian branch of the Certification Body for Management Systems and Personnel TÜV Thüringen e.v. (Germany) and as a Management Systems Certification Body of Norm Test, accredited in the established order in the National System for Conformity Attestation of the Republic of Belarus.
As a branch of the Certification Body of TÜV Thüringen e.V., the company directly performs a significant part of the functions of the Certification Body in accordance with the documentation of this body and the requirements of ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015 “Conformity Assessment. Requirements for Bodies Providing Audit and Certification of Management Systems”. The company has organized and conducted certification and maintains the effectiveness of certificates of conformity for more than 140 enterprises.