Petr SHIMUKOVICH – General Director
Graduated from Military Engineering Academy (Moscow, Russia) as Engineering Officer.
Grand PhD (technical sciences), inventor. Author of books and articles in different technical spheres, as well as on the theory of inventive problem solving (TRIZ).
Professional experience – more than 25 years:
- Galitch Truck Crane Plant, OJSC – management of production, technical and project activities
- Klintsy Truck Crane Plant, OJSC – management of production, technical and project activities
Dzmitry SLAUNIKAU – Senior Director for Ecomony and Finance
Graduated from the Belarussian State Economic University (Minsk, Belarus) in 2002 with a degree in Finance; got international qualifications: CIMA Dip MA, CIMA Dip PM (Rus).
Author of the book «Analytical instruments of cost management in controlling» as well as of more than 70 articles about controlling, cost and management accounting, financial management and tax planning.
Professional experience – more than 15 years:
- MobileTele Systems, LLC (Belarus) – Head of analytical department
- Tutor in different training companies e. g. «HockTraining», «Nexia Education» based on CIMA diploma
Pavel AFANASENKA – Senior Director in Commercial Sales
Education: graduated from the Belarussian State University (Minsk, Belarus), specialized in international economics; he also participated in Leadership program of the business school Hanken & SSE (Finland).
Professional experience – more than 13 years:
- Ruukki Rus LLC. (Moscow, Russia) – positions from head of IT and logistic department till Director for Sourcing, Purchasing, logistic and IT
- SSAB Europe Oy (ex-Ruukki Metals Oy) – positions from regional manager for till Belarus Area sales manager in CIS (standard steels)
- Magnitogorsk steel mill (MMK) (Sales office in Belarus. TD MMK-Belsnab) – positions from Sales specialist till Head of sector of exchange sales
- Trade analyst at British American Tabacco (BAT). Sales office in Belarus
Vladimir TISCHENKO – Senior Director for Development
Education: graduated from the Belarussian Institute of Railway Engineers (Gomel, Belarus) as mechanical engineer in 1986; he also graduated from the Belarussian National Technical University (Minsk, Belarus) wich a degree «Management» in 2002 and got PhD degree (technical sciences).
- Gomelchemtorg, OJSC (Belarus) – Head of sector
- Mashremtorg, LLC (Unecha, Russia) – Deputy Director
- Liga-Trans – Deputy Director
- Belarussian Steel Works, OJSC (Belarus) – positions from chief engineer to head of metallurgical department
Igor GLOD ― Deputy Director of Personnel
Vladimir AKIMOV – Chief Engineer
Anatoly CHERNOV – Нead of sheet-rolling workshop
Education: graduated from the Magnitogorsk Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (Russia) as metallurgical engineer in 1974.
- NLMK Group – deputy chief of rolling workshop
- Belarussian Steel Works, OJSC (Belarus) – positions from production staff to deputy chief of rolling shop
- Karaganda Metallurgical Plant (Kazakhstan) – shift supervisor of rolling shop
- Magnitogorsk Metallurgical Plant (Russia) – production staff
Evgeny KONOVALOV – Chief Electrician
Education: graduated from the Pridneprovsky Energy Construction College (Ukraine) in specialty «Installation of thermal power equipment») in 1979 and then completed postgraduate studies in the Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys (Russia) in 2001.
- NLMK-Kaluga, LLC (Kaluga region, Russia) – power engineer rolling mill
- NSMMZ, CJSC, BEMZ, CJSC (Sverdlov region, Russia) – deputy chief of the rolling mill for power equipment
- Belarussian Steel Works, LLC (Belarus) – positions from repairman to power rolling engineer
Andrey SLEPAKOV – Сhief electrician
Education: graduated from the Gomel Polytechnic Institute (Belarus) as electrician engineer in 1989; he also completed postgraduate course in the Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys (Russia) in 2004.
- Energoavtomatica (Zhlobin, Belarus) – Director
- Belarussian Metallurgical Plant (Belarus) – positions from electrician to chief electrician
Andrey SHALUKHO – Chief project engineer
Education: graduated from the Moscow State Technical University (Russia) as mechanical engineer in 1982.
- Education: graduated from the Moscow State Technical University (Russia) as mechanical engineer in 1982.
- Belarusneft-Mogilevoblnefteprodukt, RUE (Belarus) – chief engineer
- Belarussian Steel Works, OJSC (Belarus) – positions from engineer to chief engineer
Ihar ZINKEVICH ― Chief at the Department for cleaning, tinning and shipment of sheet-rolling workshop
Education: graduated from the Grodno State Agrarian University (Belarus) as agronomist in 1993 and had post-graduation from the Belarussian National Technical University (Minsk, Belarus) as mechanical engineer 2006. He also participated in education programs in different state institutes for advanced studies.
- Belarussian Steel Works (Belarus) – positions from etching&galvanization master to Officer-in-Charge of Head of steel wire shop